Regardless of where our servers are located, your personal information may be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. BY VISITING THE SITE AND USING THE SERVICE, YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES OF ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED BY US THROUGH VOLUNTARY SUBMISSIONS, AND, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, THAT U.S. LAW GOVERNS ANY SUCH COLLECTION AND PROCESSING.
- Who Collects Your Information On Our Service?
We do. We collect information from you on the Service, and we are responsible for protection of your information. We collect three types of information about persons who use the Service: voluntarily provided personal information; information collected from third-party sources; and automatically collected information.
- What Information Does Connyct Collect?
- Personal Information. We collect certain personal information or data about you, sometimes called personally identifiable information (collectively, “Personal Information” or “PII”), which may be supplied when you sign-up for the Service, when you complete a survey, when you create or update an account, when you use the Service, when you request services, when you link your account on the Service to your social media account(s) via our optional integration, third parties, or otherwise when you submit such information. The types of Personal Information we collect and save include:
- Name, email address; phone number; username; and other information collected through the optional social media integration.
- Technical information collected in our logs. Such information may include standard web log entries that contain your IP address; device identifiers; cookies (first-party, third-party, session, and persistent); web beacons; page URL and timestamp.
You may provide us with information when you interact with us through email, read an email from us, online chat, messaging functions within the Service, or otherwise. We may retain such information in order to provide you with services, and you agree that we may share this information as needed with other users in order to resolve any issues that may arise between you and another user of the Service.
The Service may also request permission and access to your contacts, call history, photo gallery, camera roll or other device storage area holding your images, audio and/or videos, in order for you to upload and transmit them through the Service, or to interact with your phone contacts through the Service.
The Service may place phone calls, send text messages, add icons/shortcuts on your device(s) to our partners’ websites, access the internet, record pictures, audio, or video, or use your mobile data plan in order to use certain features of the Service, such as communication with other users through the Service.
The Service may be integrated with third party social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram (“Platforms”). If you choose to interact with the Platforms through the Service, the Platforms may make additional Personal Information about you available to us.
- Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” is information which doesn’t identify you and/or anonymous information about you, including but not limited to links and materials posted, enrollment history, purchase history, the type of device you used and its operating system, browser information, the pages accessed most frequently, how pages are used, when and how you use the App, applications downloaded, search terms entered, and similar Non-Personal Information.
Automatically tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses is one method of automatically collecting information about your activities online and information volunteered by you. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device whenever you surf the internet. Further, the Service may utilize web beacons, pixel tags, cookies, embedded links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. Through collecting your IP address, we may be able to approximate your geographic location, however, unless and until this is information is paired with your Personal Information, it cannot be used to identify you. If Non-Personal Information is paired to any of your Personal Information, we will treat the Non-Personal Information as if it was Personal Information too.
Although it may be possible to turn off the collection of cookies through your device, that may interfere with your use of the Service.
Part of the purpose of the Service is to share materials you make available. Anything you publicly post will not be considered Personal Information.
- Aggregate Information. We may also collect anonymous, non-identifying and aggregate information, the date and time of any request, language preference, referring website, the website you go to after visiting our Site, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Why Is My Information Being Collected?
We accept and gather information in an effort to provide the Service to you. We need to collect your Personal Information so that we can respond to your requests for information or to be added to our email lists, to integrate with the Platforms, and to process your payment for the Service. We also collect aggregate information to help us better design the Service. We collect log information for monitoring purposes to help us to diagnose problems with our servers, administer the Service, calculate usage levels, and otherwise provide services to you.
- How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
- We use the Personal Information you provide for the purposes for which you have submitted it including:
- Internal Uses. We may use your PII to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your requests for information, track usage trends, conduct experiments, send you push notifications, develop and improve the Service and other offerings, and perform research and analytics.
- Creating and Maintaining Your Account. We use your PII to create and maintain an account for you to allow you to purchase and use the Service.
- Communicating With You About Our Services. We may use your PII to send you information about new services and other items that may be of interest to you.
- Social Media Integration. We may use your PII to integrate your social media accounts with the Service, and to provide to you the social media features of the Service.
- Invite Contacts. We may use your PII to invite your friends and contacts to use the Service in response to your request to do so.
- Serve You Targeted Advertisements. We may use your PII to serve you advertisements with the Service that are targeted to your interests.
- We may use anonymous information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Service, and to enable us to personalize your internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our Site is used, as well as to offer you programs or services. We may use any anonymous, aggregate information, of which your information may be a part of or the basis of, without restriction.
- Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We will not share your Personal Information except: (a) for the purposes for which you provided it; (b) with your consent, such as other users of the Service; (c) as may be required by law or as we think necessary to protect our organization or others from injury (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena, in response to a law enforcement agency request, or when we believe that someone is causing, or is about to cause, injury to or interference with the rights or property of another); or (d) with persons or organizations with whom we contract to carry out internal operations or business activities, for example, we may transfer your PII to a successor in interest after a merger with, or an asset sale to, another company.
We may also share aggregate information with others, including affiliated and non-affiliated organizations.
Finally, we may transfer your PII to a third party, or an actual or potential successor-in-interest, in relation to, or in the event of, an actual or potential merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other change of control. After such disclosure or transfer, the third party or successor in interest may use the information in accordance with applicable law.
- Are There Other Ways My Personal Data Could Be Shared?
You may elect to share certain personal information with individuals or with the public via your use of the Service. In this case, you will control such sharing via settings that we provide. For example, the Service may make it possible for you to publicly share information via Platforms such as Facebook, or Instagram. Be aware that when you choose to share information with friends, or with the public at large, you may be disclosing sensitive information, or information from which sensitive information can be inferred. Always use caution when sharing information through the Service. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any consequences of your sharing of information through and beyond the Service.
- How Can You Access And Control Your Information?
After becoming a user of the Service, you may revise or edit your information by sending an email to [email protected]. For instructions on how you can further access your Personal Information that we have collected, or how to correct errors in such information, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. We will also promptly stop using your information and remove it from our servers and database at any time upon your e-mail request. Furthermore, you may opt out of the use of information by the Service to serve you targeted advertisements by sending an email to [email protected] with “Opt Out” in the subject line. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections or removing your information.
- How Do We Store and Protect Your Information?
- After receiving your Personal Information, we will store it on our servers for future use. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage solution can ever be completely secure. As a result, although we take industry-standard steps to protect your information (e.g., strong encryption), we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us or that we store on our or our service providers’ systems.
- If you are visiting the Site from outside of the USA, you understand that your connection will be through and to servers located in the USA, and the information you provide will be securely stored in our servers and internal systems located within the USA.
- Retention. We store your Personal Information until you request us to remove it from our servers. We store our logs and other technical records indefinitely.
- To enhance your online experience with us, our web pages may presently or in the future use “cookies.” Cookies are text files that our web server may place on your hard disk to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other PII unless you choose to provide this information to us. Once you choose to provide PII, however, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Although it may be possible to turn off the collection of cookies through your device or browser, certain features of the Services may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Connyct or its service providers may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some of our Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages for purposes of, among other things, compiling aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to website visitors and may be associated with cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us and our service providers to count users who have visited certain pages of our Site, to deliver customized services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can inform the sender of the email whether and when the email has been opened.
- As you use the internet, you leave a trail of electronic information at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”, can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can reveal the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to our Site. We may use clickstream data as a form of non-personally identifiable information to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Site, how visitors navigate through the Site, and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. We will only use this information to improve our site.
- Do Not Track. At present, the Site does not specifically respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- Collection of Information by Others.
Our Terms of Service document identifies certain third-party websites to which we may provide links, and that you may click on our Site or in our Service. Please check the privacy policies of these other websites to learn how they collect, use, store and share information that you may submit to them or that they collect.
- Children and Young People’s Information.
We do not knowingly collect any information from any minors, and we comply with all applicable privacy laws including the GDPR, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), and associated Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) rules for collecting personal information from minors. Please see the FTC’s website (www.ftc.gov) for more information. If you have concerns about this Site, wish to find out if your child has accessed our Services, or wish to remove your child’s Personal Information from our servers, please contact us at [EMAIL]. Our Site will not knowingly accept Personal Information from anyone under 13 years old in violation of applicable laws, without consent of a parent or guardian. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided PII to us, we will make efforts to delete the child’s information in accordance with the COPPA. If you believe that your child under 13 has gained access to our Site without your permission, please contact us at [email protected].
- California Privacy Rights
California law allows California residents to request information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] with “Request for Privacy Information” in the subject line. Please include enough detail for us to locate your file; at a minimum, your name, email, and username, if any. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty (30) days of receipt. We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year, or requests submitted to an address other than the one posted in this notice. Please note that this law does not cover all information sharing. Our disclosure only includes information covered by the law.
- Nevada Privacy Rights
- Contact Information
Copyright © Connyct Inc. All rights reserved. The Service is the property of Connyct, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Service, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.